Friday, August 1, 2008

Its the first weekend in August

Which means that its LOLLAPALOOZA! Whoo hoo. So, the music is honestly not that good this year, except for the main acts, but who can resist 3 days of laying the sun, getting a tan, eating junk food and seeing lots of other half naked people while appreciating good music and the city of Chicago as a backdrop?

NOT ME!

My roomie and I are going together for the first time this year! Which is super exciting. I'm going to see Radiohead, RATM, Kanye, Flogging Molly, DJ AM and a few others... who are you seeing?

2 comments:

Matt Maldre said...

I'm seeing the lead guitarist of Rage Against the Machine sing the 7th inning stretch at Wrigley Field tomorrow!

Kara Bou Hoops said...

JEALOUS! But I have to say, Rage was by far the best band at Lolla and only seeing Tom would be a little bit disappointing